to achieve exceptional levels of customer satisfaction one product at a time
Willy’s Salsa seeks to achieve this goal by:
- Providing a fresh product in a clean, approved facility staffed by qualified food service professionals.
- Employing local workers, thereby boosting the local economy, and supporting local organizations and schools.
- Providing products of superior value and quality that best meets the need for our customers.
- Promising to fulfill every commitment made to a customer.
- Building a high level of quality and performance into everything we do so that we will gain the respect of our customers.
- Partnering with food distributors and brokers to ensure prompt, fresh deliveries.
Willy’s is committed to giving each customer excellent products that encourage loyalty. This high standard has built Willy’s from a dream to supplying stores in 50 states and made it one of the most promising wholesale providers of quality salsa in the nation.
EVER WONDER HOW WILLY'S STARTED OUT?
Willy’s Inc. is incorporated
Dennis our founder quits his job and begins making Willy’s Fresh Salsa full time
Original flavors are Mild, Medium and Hot
Two new flavors are added: Sweet ‘N Spicy and Sweet ‘N Mild
Just Peachy is added as a new flavor
Black Bean ‘N Corn joins the set as the newest flavor
Willy’s Inc. moves from the cooperative kitchen to its own facility
Willy’s expands to the entire building
Willy’s Inc. earns the BRC certification in food safety
Willy’s expands its cold storage capacity
New processing equipment arrives for installation
Willy’s new high speed packaging line is installed
Willy’s continues its BRC certification in food safety
Willy’s makes the Inc. 5000 fastest growing private company list for the first time
Willy’s completes its first U.S. Military audit and officially becomes a certified food supplier to the United States Military.
Willy’s makes the Inc. 5000 fastest growing private company list for the second time
Willy’s Fresh Salsa introduces the world to its newest product – Guacamole
Willy’s founder retires
Willy’s Inc. makes the top 100 fastest growing Veteran owned/operated company list
Making Willy’s Salsa is a simple process
All of our ingredients are weighed, blended then distributed into containers. That’s it! And like our process, our recipe is also simple. We use real ingredients, fresh from our suppliers, including real cilantro (not a mix of parsley and cilantro flavor, like other sauces). Once the sauces are ready, they’re packed into boxes, then moved to inventory for shipping. We like to keep everything simple, so that you get that fresh, home-made feel from every serving of our salsa.